While Hospitality House receives support from foundations
and public grantmakers, smaller contributions from compassionate individuals
are the reason we are able to continue to provide critical services to thousands
of poor, homeless, and at-risk San Franciscans. When you give to Hospitality
House, you are supporting a wide spectrum of low-threshold, peer-based programs
that assist and empower.
There are many ways to donate to Hospitality House. Here are some examples
of how current donors give:
- Become a Sustainable Donor! Recurring
gifts help us to address the on-going needs of homeless and at-risk
people in San Francisco. Please call 415-749-2184 for more information regarding
becoming a Sustainable Donor.
- Make a one-time credit card donation. You can do so online using the Network
for Good link.
- Send us a donation via postal mail using the address below. Checks can
be made out to: Central City Hospitality House, Hospitality
House, or CCHH.
- Participate in a matching gift program with your company. This doubles,
sometimes triples, your donation!
- Honor a friend or the memory of a loved one by donating in his/her name.
We will send a special card created by an artist in our own Community Arts
Program to acknowledge your tribute.
- Give the gift that gives twice! Purchase greeting
cards by Hospitality House artists.
- Donate your old car or other vehicle through our program with St. Vincent
de Paul. All you have to do is call. We pick it up and haul it away!
- Sponsor our fabulous events! Hospitality House
hosts two annual fundraisers ĘC the Anniversary Event and the Annual
Art Auction. Sponsorship levels range from $250 - $10,000 and allow us to
lower the cost of admission, enabling more community members to attend.
- Give of yourself ĘC volunteer!
For any questions or comments, please contact:
Daniel Hlad, Development Director
Central City Hospitality House
290 Turk Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 749-2184 Tel
(415) 749-2136 Fax